How to open ICICI Bank account via online
Now you can open ICICI bank account through online.After the launching of JIO, the internet usage will be increased.Now all industries are started to migrating to digital.As the part of this banking industries are also started to migrating to the digital platform.Now we can send and receive money within seconds without the need to go the bank.All banks have mobile apps and web apps.We can transfer money, receive money, generate service requests and so much more by using these mobile and web apps.Also, we can start a bank account through online without the need to go the bank and filling the forms.We already discussed about starting zero balance account at the federal bank and starting zero balance account at Gramin bank.Now we tell about How to open ICICI Bank account via online.
Also Read About:
You can open an ICICI bank savings account through their official website.The account will be not a zero balance account.You need to maintain a monthly average balance in your account.The monthly average balance will vary with the location of the branch.Monthly average balance is low at Gramin locations and high in metro locations.
Still, Are you want to open a new Zero balance account.Take Look at following articles.
Follow the steps to open ICICI Bank account via online
- Visit Online Savings Bank Account opening page Of ICICI Website
- Click new customer button
- Then Select your state and city
- After that enter your Aadhar number
- Verify with Aadhar OTP
- Choose your account.Normally it is Regular savings account
- Complete the process.Now you get a service request number
- You get a call from selected ICICI bank and they are coming to your home or office
- They will verify your details and give debit card and checkbook
- Your bank account will be fully activated within some days.