The refer a friend program is now launched by a Federal bank for their customers to earn money without taking any struggle. This is a reward program for their customers who use the Fednet banking. You can share this application by clicking the option “Refer a friend” in the home page. You can share the app link through WhatsApp, Facebook, emails and other social networks. If the referred friend does the first transaction of any type such as bill payments, online shopping and fund transfer through the app you will get Rs.50 to 250. You can schedule your payments in advance.
Once they open this program by using your invitation link and if they do any banking transactions through it your account will credit by Rs.50 at the moment. And also they will get a free upgrade to a designer debit card as your choice. You can refer your friends unlimited. You can check the status of your referrals and you can continue making other referrals. For each friend who opens it, you will receive the money. They will e-mail you to let you know when anybody uses this referral code. It will allow raising your bank balance with an easy touch. To refer a friend, follow these steps;
- Open the Fednet banking app.
- Click on the “start referring” button and enter your e-mail address and create a password.
- Use the invitation links to share on social networks such as Facebook, WhatsApp, e-mail, SMS and through other social media.
- Through this let your friends know about the offer that provided by the bank.
- Then monitor your referral status in the referral program site.
Then wait for the reward. When you get any reward they notify you via e-mail that you used to register for the referral program.